A Little Peace Of Joy is not only my dream job but it was also created to allow a way to give back to the community! Here are the ways we have been able to give back to the community locally and from afar.
- January 2016 - Sponsor for the nonprofit @melodyofhope which uses music to spread awareness of other nonprofits, along with the hope of Jesus. *Currently still a sponsor for this organization.*
- May 17 2016 - Sponsor for Walton Ferry Elementary Field Day in Hendersonville, TX. Being one of the sponsors allowed them to provide field day shirts for every single student at the school.
- May 11 2017 - 2nd Year to be a sponsor for Walton Ferry Elementary Field Day. Being one of the sponsors allowed them to provide field day shirts for every single student at the school.
- September 17 2017 - Donated all proceeds of our Home State Tee sales to those effected by Hurricane Harvey in Houston, TX ($2,190.55). This one was so near and dear to my heart!!
- September 7 2018 - Star Sponsor for the Salute the Stars & Stripes event in Houston, TX at Nasa. This event shined light on the amazing nonprofit, The Coalition to Salute America’s Heroes, which helps wounded veterans all over the world rebuild their hope & restore their lives.
- May 4 2019 - Frosting Sponsor for the event TBJP's Great Cake Off. This was held by the nonprofit, The Birthday Joy Program which provides birthday parties for children in shelters and other disadvantaged backgrounds.
- October 28 2020 - Donated ALPOJ Gift Card to the Evonik Rose Auction to benefit the nonprofit, The Rose. The Rose: Center for Breast Health Excellence saves lives through quality breast health services, advocacy, and access to care for all in southeast Texas.
- March 6 2021 - Bronze Sponsor for Clear Creek Community Church 5K Run. It benefitted the nonprofit, The Sanctuary Foster Care Services. The nonprofit exists to achieve permanent sanctuary and healing homes for children from hard places.