Meet the Owner
A Little Peace Of Joy is your go-to online boutique for trendy yet affordable women's clothing, accessories, and so much more! We are known for our Home State Collection tees, pop up Happy Hour Events, and overall personable customer service!
A Little Peace Of Joy is also an official member of the Boutique Hub.
Hi, I'm Courtney, the owner of A Little Peace of Joy!
Fun Facts About Myself:
1) I absolutely love being around my family!
2) Die Hard Hogs Fan! WOO PIG SOOIE!! Yes I am an alumni of the University of Arkansas! Go Razorbacks! My twin sister and I plus our husbands all graduated from the U of A.
3) I am a huge advocate and supporter for Alzheimer's Arkansas and the Alzheimer's Association!
4) I LOVE DOGS! If you know me then you know that my whole family and I absolutely love dogs! We are proud owners of a 5 year old red tri Australian Shepherd named Murphy, a 6 year old black Havanese named Millie, who is the cutest little thing ever, and also a 1.5 year old black tri Australian Shepherd puppy named Porter. Yes you can now call us those crazy dog people! We love them!
5) I LOVE my husband, Nathan!! WE got married on June 13th, 2014 (Friday the 13th)! Yes we are that couple! Hehe! He is my everything and I couldn't have made this boutique a reality without his love, support, and help!
6) In May of 2015, I graduated from Texas A&M University Commerce with my Masters in Business Administration (MBA)! yay! Go Lions! I honestly love pushing myself to accomplish new things!
7) This is not my only job! Currently, I work in Distribution at a chemical plant in Houston! It is sometimes crazy having two jobs, but it is so worth it to come home and be able to work on my dream job, which is the online boutique!
8) I also love surprises, Domino's Pizza, Panda Express, puppies, most music, Modern Family, Big Bang Theory, Parks & Rec, antiques and unique furniture pieces, piggie decor items, and above all else, God!
9) Lastly, we are expecting our first little one in January of 2018!! We are beyond blessed and excited for this new adventure in our life. We can't wait to meet you Beckett Joseph (it's a boy)!
Courtney B. (aka Owner)
A Little Peace Of Joy